As I've been working on new things the thought that keeps popping up in my mind is that I never want perspective to be lost when it comes to what brides and grooms take from my site and what I put forth in my work...
Your wedding day is an amazing and important event. There is great seriousness and significance in committing to spend the rest of your life with the person you love in a way you will never love any other. Because of this significance, weddings tend to be the biggest party one will ever throw. Thus, in planning this huge celebration it is easy to get caught up in the little things and lose perspective. So today I strive and ask every bride, groom, family member, and member of the industry to remember to take moments to step back from it all and remember what is most important about a wedding day.
Cheers,

1 comment:
If a bride is getting stressed out during her wedding day it pains me. I usually try and whisper something like, "There is beauty in every moment today- deep breath!"
Post a Comment