I am usually not a big fan of teasers -really! I'm all about celebrating the joy of the moment now, so that is why I'm posting this post. Yes, it's a bit of a teaser in a way because I can't give you the full details yet. Then again, I don't even have the complete details to give. Ok, I'll stop rambling now...
I am very excited to announce that Megan Kocher Wedding and Event Design, LLC, has both a new website and a new blog in the works. Our goal is always to serve our clients best, and we strive to do that with every decision we make. The new blog is going to offer brides and grooms a different insight into all things wedding planning. We are going to attempt to do some of the planning legwork for you, and we hope that it will make your planning process as smooth as possible.
The site should be out shortly, and the goal is to have the blog fully functional by fall. Don't worry, we are still here working on each and every event. We are just very excited to be bringing you even more!
Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment