Earlier I posted 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Today, I'd like to share with you what another couple suggested to my husband and I before our wedding day. While we were planning to have these verses read at our wedding, they suggested that before the big day we read them to each other and replace 'love' with 'I'. It was a special moment for us in the middle of all of the planning, and it made the reading at our wedding hold even more value. Here is what it looks like:
I will be patient. I will be kind. I will not envy, I will not boast, I will not be proud. I will not be rude, nor self-seeking, I will not be easily angered, I will keep no record of wrongs. I will not delight in evil but will rejoice with the truth. I will always protect, always trust, always hope, and always persevere.
Wishing you all much love and joy!
Welcome to the Megan Kocher Wedding and Event Design, LLC Blog. We are glad you are here. Cozy up and get to reading. We have a lot to share with you and are here to offer straight forward, practical advice on everything wedding. One of our favorite things is posting about deals and ways to save, so check back often. It is our belief that with proper planning and know-how, every bride can have an exquisite wedding no matter her budget. It's all in the details...
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment