Welcome to the Megan Kocher Wedding and Event Design, LLC Blog. We are glad you are here. Cozy up and get to reading. We have a lot to share with you and are here to offer straight forward, practical advice on everything wedding. One of our favorite things is posting about deals and ways to save, so check back often. It is our belief that with proper planning and know-how, every bride can have an exquisite wedding no matter her budget. It's all in the details...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Vacation Wedding Inspiration Part V: It's All In the Details...

Second to last day of summer vacation blogging...

"It's all in the details..." This is a motto I live by. I find that it's the little details in life that often add up to make the biggest impact. In Vegas I found someone else who seems to have the same belief as I do - Donald Trump. The hubs and I were blessed to get to check out the new Trump International Hotel during our stay in Vegas. I've never been to a hotel that paid so much attention to the littlest of details...

The room was beautifully laid out, and the floor to ceiling windows added beautiful light and views.

This game board was such a cute touch. I wanted to put it in my suitcase to use for a wedding. Wouldn't it be perfect for your guest lounge area? Some of the simplest touches make a lasting impression.

Not only did they provide the most complete kitchenette I've ever seen in a non-suit, but inside the cupboards there were china plates and several kinds of glassware. Being prepared for a multitude of needs is always welcoming to your guests.

For some reason, this was one of my favorite features. The TV remote was stored in a leather box.

The typical hotel toiletries were taken to another level by placing a silver tray underneath. Small, simple, seemingly insignificant touches make a big impact.

Think of your wedding from start to finish. Where can you add in little, inexpensive, easy-to-do touches that will enhance the whole look and feel of your luxurious day?

No comments: