Welcome to the Megan Kocher Wedding and Event Design, LLC Blog. We are glad you are here. Cozy up and get to reading. We have a lot to share with you and are here to offer straight forward, practical advice on everything wedding. One of our favorite things is posting about deals and ways to save, so check back often. It is our belief that with proper planning and know-how, every bride can have an exquisite wedding no matter her budget. It's all in the details...

Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Vacation Wedding Inspiration Part I: Vegas Baby!

It's summer. A time for weddings, but also a time for vacations. I promised you a special series this month. Well, come on vacation with me!

Not too long ago I was in Las Vegas, Nevada. No, I didn't go to Vegas for a wedding. Although, I think I came across about 6 brides and grooms. Anyway, while I was there, I kept getting inspiration for weddings and blog posts. No, I didn't get infused with ideas for drive-through weddings as the solution to today's economy. Stay tuned, and be inspired by the details...

All smiles after a yummy cheeseburger. Oh the food - so much, so delish! Don't forget, it's not about what you serve at a wedding. It's about how delicious it is.
Please pardon the blur. We were on a moving walkway, taking in the sites. Have you planned areas for your guests to be able to take a moment off the dance floor to take it all in?
Look closely. There is a double rainbow. See, rain isn't always a bad thing on a wedding day. P.S. As I recently told a bride, I've yet to have it rain during a wedding. Not making any promises here, but I'm just saying.
New York, New York.
Venice anyone? Vegas does such a good job of taking their guests and transporting them to another world. No matter your wedding theme, this is what should happen for your guests. They should get lost in a world of celebration, transported into the moments that are your wedding day.
Next stop, some unique wedding cakes on display...

No comments: