Welcome to the Megan Kocher Wedding and Event Design, LLC Blog. We are glad you are here. Cozy up and get to reading. We have a lot to share with you and are here to offer straight forward, practical advice on everything wedding. One of our favorite things is posting about deals and ways to save, so check back often. It is our belief that with proper planning and know-how, every bride can have an exquisite wedding no matter her budget. It's all in the details...
I love
Crate and Barrel, so when I heard about
CB2 I was excited to check out their wares.
CB2 is
Crate and Barrel's new 'affordable modern' store. Their most recent opening is in
Los Angeles, and while I haven't made it there in person yet, I already found some great items on their
website to decorate both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Did I mention that their prices are pretty reasonable?
This
hanging candle holder would be stunning hanging in the trees of a garden wedding.

These
modern vases can take your flower arrangements to a whole new level.
Forget traditional glass cubes (although I love those too), and add a
splash of silver.

These
whimsical balls were too cute not to include. Toss them on a staging table to add pop.
Happy shopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment