In my
last post I talked about the importance of giving yourself little breaks form all the crazy wedding planning. Well, even better is the big 'break' that comes after you say 'I do' -- the honeymoon!
There are lots of routes you can go with the honeymoon, and you should do what suits you and your spouse best. That being said, I'm going to take a moment to praise all-inclusive resorts for the best rest of your life. I think they are something every couple should consider. Doesn't this look amazing?

During the year we were engaged, the hubs and I were not only finishing up our college degrees and working, but he was designing a large scale project and I was publishing my thesis. Graduation came exactly 1 month before our wedding day, and then came Christmas and New Years. It was a crazy busy time.
We decided to honeymoon with
Palace Resorts in Playa del Carmen. Best choice ever! Neither of us have ever been so relaxed in our lives. The room service was limitless, our fridge and bar were stalked daily, the hammock on our balcony was perfect, and laying on the beach with people tending to our every need was unbelievable!

You know I'm a sucker for a deal. Did I mention that they have great rates? Once you book, you don't have to worry about a thing because everything is included. They aren't even allowed to accept tips. It's a very nice change of pace after planning so many details leading up to the wedding. Oh yeah, every single room has an ocean view and a spa tub.
Are you jumping out of your skin yet just wanting transport yourself this paradise? Well, whatever you decide to do remember to treat yourselves well. Happy wedding planning, happy honeymooning, and happy ever after...
No comments:
Post a Comment